Sunday 3 December 2017

Bright Christmas
















Every year I go through the same 'I've definitely got enough jumpers' phase, and yet, each year that very quickly comes to end. Mainly corresponding with the same time that I see a jumper I quite like. Strange how these things work.

What's even stranger is how attached I've grown to colourful pieces recently; the pops of colour are quickly expanding into taking up half my wardrobe - which these Gamiss pieces now fit so perfectly into.

Which would you wear?

xxx





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hello ! I love your style. Where did you find your bag ? It's so cool
    (excuse my english, i'm a french girl..)
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl can never have too many jumpers. And I love your edgy vibe. Great looks on your blog.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sweater..! comfortable and super stylish & you look pretty chic darling..
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your looks! My fav is the first one. I think that "leather" pants are one of the best options for this season.
    Kisses,
    E.
    www.withcapitale.com
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely crazy about your mustard jacket! great colorblocking sweaters as well

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig